Ethical Trading Policy
- Cuclita has developed this policy, to ensure that when our customers buy from Culcita they can be confident that they are purchasing goods produced under satisfactory working conditions and without exploitation.
- The aim of this policy is to ensure that all Culcita’s suppliers produce products under a minimum set of internationally acceptable employment conditions.
- Suppliers will be audited against this standard by senior Culcita management or Third Party Inspection Bodies and it is expected that our suppliers will permit access to their businesses to inspect against compliance with the policy at any time.
- We will maintain this by the strict application of this policy, which is designed to be ethical, achievable, auditable and universal.
- This policy is the minimum standard that Culcita will accept. Suppliers to Culcita must comply with this policy and operate in a way that is consistent with Culcita’s high standards of business practice. They must operate in accordance with the national laws and regulations of the supplier’s country.
- We are members of Sedex and are fully compliant with current legislative audits and inspections.