- Culcita recognises that their environmental performance is dependent on routine operation procedures.
- All functions of the business are therefore conducted with an understanding of the need to minimise their environmental impact.
- All company personnel are trained on the environmental policy and strategy, as well as its importance in maintaining and improving the company’s environmental performance.
- The environmental performance of the company are audited annually against the policy, aims and specific objectives and targets. These are set out in an Environmental Action Plan.
- In addition, the policies will be reviewed annually to take account of the audit findings, any changes in legislation, any advances in scientific/technical knowledge and changes in industrial practise.
- We are audited regularly by government agencies.